Sunday 5 December 2010

Snow, snow go away.

Let's get one thing straight, I love the snow. Ever since I was a kid I've been excited at the prospect of snowy weather and the fun activities that a covering of snow allowed.
 Maybe I'm just getting old but the snow that fell here (at sea level) last year and this year has just been annoying, it makes travel difficult, it's bloody freezing all the time and it stops me getting out and doing stuff.
  Worst of all is at work though. Endlessly shovelling snow, trying to clean dirty kennels when the water just freezes on contact with the ground (that's if the hose hasn't frozen in the first place), my dog going lame as the salt on the roads burns her pads, it just becomes a pain in the arse.
  At least we had a great days snowboarding last Thursday but I'd be happy if a thaw set in now. Roll on Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment